Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's almost May and It's Snowing?

Things have been a little slow going as I have a large convention planned for the end of May. Trying to get all my costume projects done before hand so I'm not stressed. So my life has consisted of sewing, casting, sewing, casting, food, sewing, sleep. It's worth it to be able to do something that I love.

This week I have been working on some new pieces and I hope to have somewhere near 30 new pendants and other jewelry bits. Looking at getting some business cards through Moo too.

Other then that I have been enjoying my warmer days as much as I can going out geocaching or laying in the sun. However, since Reno weather is rather hormonal in the spring, the amount of days that I have been able to do this come to the grand total of 3. Well, keep an eye in the next day or so for new things popping up on my Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment